Boston & Massachusetts, is one of the more beautiful and prosperous cities & states in the country and during the fall season, we think there is nothing better than getting out of the house and enjoying it. It is the perfect season in between the grueling heat of summer and the bitter cold snowy season of winter. Here are some great events happening around the city that we suggest people check out.
- Madonna Concert at the TD Garden – September 18, 2015 – Saturday
- Preseason Bruins Games at the TD Garden – September 22nd , 24th & 28th
- Blue Man Group at the Charles Playhouse
- Christopher Columbus Day Parade in the North End – October 11th 1:00pm – Sunday
- New England Patriots at Gillette Stadium – Sept. 27th, Oct. 25th, Oct. 29th, Nov. 8th, and more.
Remember, that Brattle transportation is here to make your event and day more enjoyable. Ride in style, relax and don’t worry about driving, that’s what we are here for. Whether you want to take a huge group of friends and family to the Patriot’s game on our 24 passenger mini bus or on a couples date in our Cadillac XTS to a blue man group event, we can help.
For more information on pricing and your specific transportation needs, please feel free to give us a call at 617-864-5000.